Megathread Lolidrama

Halo

varishangout.com
Regular

LOLIDRAMA.jpg

Twitter is full of retards. We're all familiar with it, however today is an especially braindead post. No better way to start off the Lolidrama mega thread than a person who knows nothing about the topic they're discussing

Introducing (drum roll please) Milky The Cvnt || Archive
This series of tweets started with Shizu posting a tweet from Nyanners (notorious hypocrite), and bringing up the fact she was playing Nekopara on stream.
Nekopara being a game where you fuck catgirls that the MC adopted when they were just wee-lolis in a box on the street The oldest catgirl being 3 years old.

Insert Milky, who comes with the point of "they don't look a like" posting a picture of the Wataten lolis, and then the Nekopara lolis (see spoiler). Something that you think wouldn't matter considering they're 3, but hey, since when have anti-lolicons had any logic.
Shizu comes back with a tweet mentioning the fact the artist does in-fact draw lolis, however Milky misses the point, and seems to know very little about Nekopara itself, (see the fourth pic) considering one of the main characters (the oldest ironically) could be considered a loli.

First Tweet || Archive
Second Tweet || Archive
Third Tweet || Archive
3.PNG
2.PNG
1.PNG

Now Nekopara is the same series that rather proudly shows off their characters, even in loli forms (Which I appreciate to say the least :hyper_ro: )

Outside of those braindead tweets they're a... well they exist
First Tweet || Archive

:illya-smug:

yes. yes you are.
9.PNG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

PunishedLenny

varishangout.com
like most fights on twitter, it doesnt really matter how hard you try to refute their shit takes, even if you provide evidence and whatnot, because twitter is just people screaming "IM RIGHT YOURE WRONG" at each other; best we can hope for is that japs dont start self-censoring because they believe ALL western fans dont like loli and such
 

Hibiki

varishangout.com
Regular
Retard has a good take, immediately ruins it, archive is dead but it's not important so who cares

firefox_QYwigMPPSk.png


Also has monogatari in bio :tohru-smug:
 
Last edited:

Hibiki

varishangout.com
Regular
The spergout starts

firefox_nXTMvouMQv.png


Also he has a collection with all the loli figurines from mongatari, maybe he is doing this out of shame or peer pressure.
https://archive.vn/G1ePd
firefox_Z1ebVcRngG.png
EWy-r2TU8AEoywi.jpg
EWy-sUcUYAAEVfU.jpg


Also the artist he is defending drew loli hentai, here is some of his loli art

kobato.jpg
flan.jpg
mits.jpg
 
Last edited:

Lichzim

varishangout.com
Hibiki said:
The spergout starts



Also he has a collection with all the loli figurines from mongatari, maybe he is doing this out of shame or peer pressure.
https://archive.vn/G1ePd


Also the artist he is defending drew loli hentai, here is some of his loli art


>Loli Bad
>I love lolis this artist dindu nuffin
I can’t tell if this girl is trolling or if she is genuinely just that fucking retarded
7E55B574-C4EF-4E94-AA31-F6C5ABE35D90.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hibiki

varishangout.com
Regular
Lichzim said:
Hibiki said:
The spergout starts



Also he has a collection with all the loli figurines from mongatari, maybe he is doing this out of shame or peer pressure.
https://archive.vn/G1ePd


Also the artist he is defending drew loli hentai, here is some of his loli art


>Loli Bad
>I love lolis this artist dindu nuffin
I can’t tell if this girl is trolling or if she is genuinely just that fucking retarded
No apparently the person is unaware or in denial of the fact that both the artist she is defending draws loli hentai or that monogatari lewds all their lolis, a lot
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
 
Last edited:

Halo

varishangout.com
Regular
Just a few random tweets I saw while scrolling through the "loli" search term

Tweet || Archive

Tweet || Archive

And just some more comments from the thread cause they're entertaining
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

Incredibly low IQ tweet not even worth archiving (I'm sorry mods don't hit me :bap:)
Tweet
4.PNG

seething smash player
Tweet || Archive
6.PNG


Of course we're gonna laugh at you, we never had rats in the first place, yet you continue to insist we're infested. (Why am I going along with this shite analogy)
7.PNG


I don't like Rev, but man this is room-temperature IQ comments
8.PNG


classic twitfag behaivour. begging for approval.
9.PNG


general retarded tweets

5.PNG

10.PNG
11.PNG


A tweet worth archiving on its own
Tweet || Archive
12.PNG


That's not what its about... the fact you had this many pedos in the first place is the joke :p
13.PNG
14.PNG
15.PNG

A classic post. Angry that video game characters are attractive. Also lolis are messing people up?
Tweet || Archive
16.PNG

17.PNG

18.PNG

twitter saying dumb twitter shit :gura-pain:
Tweet || Archive
19.PNG

20.PNG

21.PNG

22.PNG

24.PNG


The misuse thats been cleared up god-knows how many times by now
23.PNG

okay thats all I can take in one morning. :hinata-acid:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hibiki

varishangout.com
Regular
He deleted the tweet blaming it on "porn being posted" the reality is that he did it because as it turns out the artist he was defending on the first tweet drew loli hentai too. Also I checked and there wasn't any hentai posted, just a few lolis in swinsuits.

https://archive.vn/ivx1O
10.jpg
 
Last edited:

immahnoob

varishangout.com
Regular
Patron of the Forums
Halo said:
Just a few random tweets I saw while scrolling through the "loli" search term

Tweet  || Archive

Tweet || Archive

And just some more comments  from the thread cause they're entertaining
I don't get these people, why would I not watch teens or say, older people doing something rather than my own age group? 
I pay bills, I meet people at work, I talk to other adults like me all the time, but I don't talk to teens, I also don't talk to teens that have superpowers and kill demons in their free time.
Do these people not pay bills? Do they want to pay more? They should pay mine if they're so eager. Do these people not work? They could work in my place then.
Oh yes, adult romance, or you mean, just more complicated adolescent romance, where whatever innocence there was is gone and now you have to trudge through dozens of retards that don't know how to communicate, infested by the current culture of victimization and the focus on women first, men last or never. 
Those same adults that have found themselves without supervision and are abusing their freedom by just being unsupervised teens (e.g. see manwhores and sluts).

Let's not forget that the majority of "high school main characters" don't actually act like high schoolers, it's all a ruse to age them down so they're more appealing, since you know, the majority of humankind prefers to be YOUNG, and find YOUNGER individuals more attractive. 

I'm going to explain something very simple that it seems a lot of us have either forgotten or because of our environment, we've thrown away.
It's understandable that we try and fix a problem from the root, but the more you walk towards the main root, the more you're cutting too many branches.
We've come to the point where we think our normal, natural reactions are icky (so basically, we went back like 300 years), so instead of say, NOT ACTING on these natural reactions and controlling ourselves, we've decided to deny our own feelings and deny that they're normal at all, as if not acting on them wasn't enough.
Hatred for example has suddenly become expunged from our repertoire of emotions, yet those that keep on pushing this idea seem to be the most hateful.
It's also weird how it's those same critics that suddenly are shown to be "pedophiles" or pedophiles, as if they're either defending their skeleton closet or maybe those bottled up emotions have burst out.
 

Halo

varishangout.com
Regular
More pain for you.
Just grabbed some real mad at the internet posts, since a majority of it is the "shes 14 wtf" or "fbi open up" type posts.
Tweet || Archive
The original tweet, just a repost of the Megumin breeding post.
1.PNG


a person once again misusing lolicon (for those who're new, this is a common thing)
2.PNG

2.5.jpg



Gets corrected
3.PNG


4.PNG


7.PNG


what happened to not revealing private info online. If you're underage don't fucking put it out there. You can call someone disgusting without revealing that :bep-what:
8.PNG


"this bitch looks like she's 9" :bep_what:
9.PNG

10.PNG


wincest :illya_smug:

View attachment 2
View attachment 3
View attachment 4
View attachment 5
mati
View attachment 6
"Just a dumb 16 yo"
well you got the dumb part correct
18.PNG

// Retard
|
|
why do you lack a functioning brain?
19.PNG


Legitimately why can't these people differentiate between fiction and reality? Then again if all your self-worth comes from retards on twitter, I guess you could start mixing the two up :kuroko_sip:
21.PNG
 

Attachments

  • 14.PNG
    14.PNG
    72.5 KB · Views: 230
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    301.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 13.PNG
    13.PNG
    104.1 KB · Views: 229
  • 15.PNG
    15.PNG
    285.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 16.PNG
    16.PNG
    284.2 KB · Views: 228
  • 17.PNG
    17.PNG
    289 KB · Views: 220
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    168.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 20.PNG
    20.PNG
    373.4 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

Rye

varishangout.com
Halo said:
More pain for you. 
Just grabbed some real mad at the internet posts, since a majority of it is the "shes 14 wtf" or "fbi open up" type posts. 
Tweet || Archive
The original tweet, just a repost of the Megumin breeding post. 


a person once again misusing lolicon (for those who're new, this is a common thing)



Gets corrected








what happened to not revealing private info online. If you're underage don't fucking put it out there. You can call someone disgusting without revealing that :bep_what:[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]


"this bitch looks like she's 9" :bep_what: 



wincest :illya_smug: 





mati

"Just a dumb 16 yo"
well you got the dumb part correct

// Retard
|
|
why do you lack a functioning brain? 


Legitimately why can't these people differentiate between fiction and reality? Then again if all your self-worth comes from retards on twitter, I guess you could start mixing the two up :kuroko_sip: 

fuck man why do people always do this shit
 

immahnoob

varishangout.com
Regular
Patron of the Forums
Halo said:
More pain for you. 
Just grabbed some real mad at the internet posts, since a majority of it is the "shes 14 wtf" or "fbi open up" type posts. 
Tweet || Archive
The original tweet, just a repost of the Megumin breeding post. 


a person once again misusing lolicon (for those who're new, this is a common thing)



Gets corrected








what happened to not revealing private info online. If you're underage don't fucking put it out there. You can call someone disgusting without revealing that :bep_what:[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]


"this bitch looks like she's 9" :bep_what: 



wincest :illya_smug: 





mati

"Just a dumb 16 yo"
well you got the dumb part correct

// Retard
|
|
why do you lack a functioning brain? 


Legitimately why can't these people differentiate between fiction and reality? Then again if all your self-worth comes from retards on twitter, I guess you could start mixing the two up :kuroko_sip: 
"It's weird because I always associate the real thing to the fictional thing, why does it matter that you don't?"
 

Halo

varishangout.com
Regular
I present to you the most braindead reply of the century along with one of the most delusional replies I've seen. Archived purely cause this stupidity needs to be saved.
Tweet || Archive
1.PNG

Tweet || Archive
delusional.PNG


Full thread links + some other stupidity in the comments
Tweet || Archive
2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

More proof people just really don't know how to separate fiction from reality, and that we should be worried for our future.

Parents need to keep a closer eye on their kids. These guys don't even understand how twitter works jesus
retards don't know how to use twitter.PNG

Twitter brings me pain :gura_pain:
 

Attachments

  • braindead.PNG
    braindead.PNG
    32.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: G11

PunishedLenny

varishangout.com
i know this seems unrelated but this is why bullying in school is a good thing; these entitled punks never got their shit kicked in, never had to stand up for themselves, so any little thing they find uncomfortable, they want some authority figure to step in for them and make all the bad feefees go away, plus the whole "words are violence indoctrination," so now we have a perfect storm of weak fucks who cant even handle uncomfortable/difficult things in fiction, let alone reality
 

Halo

varishangout.com
Regular
PunishedLenny said:
i know this seems unrelated but this is why bullying in school is a good thing; these entitled punks never got their shit kicked in, never had to stand up for themselves, so any little thing they find uncomfortable, they want some authority figure to step in for them and make all the bad feefees go away, plus the whole "words are violence indoctrination," so now we have a perfect storm of weak fucks who cant even handle uncomfortable/difficult things in fiction, let alone reality

I completely agree (also don't think it's unrelated, its about the thread after all). The whole snowflake meme is around for a reason. Along with that the mentality that "everyone is a winner" that comes from participation trophies and what not  has created a sense of entitlement recently. That I think has brought on the wave of sensitive fucks who want/demand that everything caters to them and their views
It'd also somewhat explain the wave of trannies that happened/is happening. A lot of them fit into this crowd.

Besides that I'd say is the sanitization of the internet that's led to this as well. I imagine most of the people here have some experience with chan culture, or any other toxic site like that, and have thicker skin than the 13yos on twitter who've only gotten experience with these safe spaces.

side note:
>That I think has brought on the wave of sensitive fucks who want/demand that everything caters to them and their views
its cause of that I'd prefer if this forum got more of a wider audience with difference in opinion. I'd hate for it to become a echo chamber. Would make discussion of any type pointless.
That paired with the fact I don't particularly care what people say would (hopefully) avoid this becoming ResetEra, or NeoGaf.
 

PunishedLenny

varishangout.com
Halo said:
PunishedLenny said:
i know this seems unrelated but this is why bullying in school is a good thing; these entitled punks never got their shit kicked in, never had to stand up for themselves, so any little thing they find uncomfortable, they want some authority figure to step in for them and make all the bad feefees go away, plus the whole "words are violence indoctrination," so now we have a perfect storm of weak fucks who cant even handle uncomfortable/difficult things in fiction, let alone reality

I completely agree (also don't think it's unrelated, its about the thread after all). The whole snowflake meme is around for a reason. Along with that the mentality that "everyone is a winner" that comes from participation trophies and what not  has created a sense of entitlement recently. That I think has brought on the wave of sensitive fucks who want/demand that everything caters to them and their views
It'd also somewhat explain the wave of trannies that happened/is happening. A lot of them fit into this crowd.

Besides that I'd say is the sanitization of the internet that's led to this as well. I imagine most of the people here have some experience with chan culture, or any other toxic site like that, and have thicker skin than the 13yos on twitter who've only gotten experience with these safe spaces.

side note:
>That I think has brought on the wave of sensitive fucks who want/demand that everything caters to them and their views
its cause of that I'd prefer if this forum got more of a wider audience with difference in opinion. I'd hate for it to become a echo chamber. Would make discussion of any type pointless.
That paired with the fact I don't particularly care what people say would (hopefully) avoid this becoming ResetEra, or NeoGaf.

Its gonna be hard to bring in people with different opinions here. Besides the public battlefields like twitter and youtube, people nowadays just go to places that agree with them. I highly doubt some anti-loli poster is gonna come here, post or stick around for a long time. Maybe someone who enjoys fighting for fighting's sake,
 

immahnoob

varishangout.com
Regular
Patron of the Forums
Its gonna be hard to bring in people with different opinions here. Besides the public battlefields like twitter and youtube, people nowadays just go to places that agree with them. I highly doubt some anti-loli poster is gonna come here, post or stick around for a long time. Maybe someone who enjoys fighting for fighting's sake,
We just need to make the site more popular, then that issue'll be fixed naturally.
 

Hibiki

varishangout.com
Regular
>That I think has brought on the wave of sensitive fucks who want/demand that everything caters to them and their views
its cause of that I'd prefer if this forum got more of a wider audience with difference in opinion. I'd hate for it to become a echo chamber. Would make discussion of any type pointless.
That paired with the fact I don't particularly care what people say would (hopefully) avoid this becoming ResetEra, or NeoGaf.

You would be surprised on how many different kind of people follow me, so probably not gonna happen.
Except when it comes to lolis, a lot of them don't like them, but I don't think anyone that think they should be illegal follows me, with the exceptions of a few anti porn trads that follow me.
 
Top