Continuing the comment you made about the games' story here because that other one is just for Localization in general.
Those people complaining are mostly the new casual gamer that just joined. Now they want to dictate that Elden Ring bosses need to be nerfed after they couldn't beat them.
The whole STEAM forum is like a battleground between the new woke casuals and its hardcore fanbase.
It's obvious that a Japanese man wrote the main story, seeing as even G.R.R. Martin admitted just creating the world's backdrop. Even Hidetaka Miyazaki said so, and he's the creator of the souls franchise itself. You can actually tell it's the casuals, seeing as all Souls games have the same style of storytelling when it comes to the mains story, while this one even tells you more upfront when it comes to what is really going on.
Woke casuals can't cope with the fact that Japanese have more respect for Western folklore and mythology, while all they do is bash their own culture.
The multiple complaints by the casuals are mostly,
- Bosses need to be nerfed (Because Git gud is too much to ask from them)
- They are confused about the story itself (Too lazy to read items)
- Why doesn't this game have quest markers (Too lazy to look up online guides)
- Elden Ring needs to be more inclusive (Don't even get me started about the gay article that mentioned it doesn't have enough black hairstyles)
- This game is overrated (fuck face, just move along instead of complaining about it)
- The invasion are annoying (I can't cope with being Pwned) I have to agree with one thing on this, and that is that loser hacker that keeps getting players banned by hacking forbidden items into your inventory when facing him.
Invasions in general have become easier to do when you are able to summon more users to aid you in defeating those that just use madness and scarlet rot.